Please see below full details of our swim school procedures from 4th January.
- Pupil to arrive beach ready. (Onesie, dressing gown over top of swim wear)
- Under 8s to be accompanied by 1 responsible parent/guardian (Over 16)
- Over 8s to enter the building unaccompanied
- Parent /guardian to wear face covering and maintain social distance at all times.
- No phone use while in building
- No food or drink on poolside except pre-filled plastic water bottles.
- Please use the hand sanitising stations available.
- Shoes and sock to be removed and carried to poolside
- Enter and exit using our one way system (during all swimming lessons). Please follow arrows from reception and stay to the right of the cones on poolside (staff will be available to assist).
- Please walk to the furthest chair available on poolside (1 chair per adult and child)
- Pupil to disrobe on poolside and wait to be collected by the teacher
- Parent / guardian to remain seated at all times
- Toilet facilities in reception can be used - please follow 1 way system before and after use.
Swimming lesson end
- Pupils are to towel dry and replace onesie or dressing gown on poolside.
- Leave poolside and exit through the reception door (located past the ladies changing room)
- Please use hand sanitiser available on exit.
The ladies changing room will be a unisex changing room and can be made available in exceptional circumstances. Please speak to a staff member before using the changing room.
If you have any questions please give us a call on 01982 552603 pool or 01982 552324 sport centre.