Drop in Wellbeing Clinic - Starts 5th October 2022
Where: de Stafford Sports Centre
When: 9.45am on the first Wednesday of the month. Starting from 5th October 2022.
Run by: Tandridge District Council Wellbeing prescription team
A great opportunity to pop in to de Stafford Sports Centre before our wellbeing walk to talk through your needs, where we can offer advice and support you to meet achievable health and wellbeing goals on a variety of topics, including:
- Losing weight, healthy eating and getting active.
- Reducing alcohol consumption or quitting smoking.
- Meeting new people and engaging with the local community.
- Managing your emotional wellbeing, including worry, stress and low mood.
- Remaining independent, safe and well at home.
- Support for carers.
- Financial, housing or employment advice
Not found what you need?
If you need help with anything, please visit our help centre or get in touch!