Connected Membership offers the benefits of our premium membership package plus the flexibility of using different sites
- Multi-site Access
- Group Exercise Classes
- Racket Sports
- Sauna (pool side @ Pool in the Park/Eastwood Leisure Centre)
- Discount on selected sports and fitness courses
- Discount on selected resale and cafe products
Key Aqua Membership
If the pools are your thing then you'll enjoy Key Aqua membership for swimming and aqua classes
- Lane swimming in the Competition Pool
- Access to all Aqua Fitness classes
- Leisure swimming in the Lagoon
- Poolside sauna.
Key Fitness Membership
Our premium membership with access to the facilities and activities you need to enjoy a healthy lifestyle
- Aqua Classes
- Sauna (Pool in the Park)
- Group Exercise
- Racket Sports
- Access to Woking Sportsbox
Not sure which of our memberships is right for you?
Give us a call on 01483 771122 or fill out our enquiry form now.
Are you a key or emergency worker?
We have a number of exclusive membership options available to key workers, corporate partners and emergency service personnel. Enquire now to find out more!
All of our memberships also benefit from the following
Annual or monthly payments
Discounts in our cafés
Discounts on selected resale items
Ability to open an account for online booking
What our existing customers say about us
Changing rooms are kept pretty clean, staff were helpful, enjoyed the addition of the sauna to the pool..
Great for kids, families and good for swimming lessons.
Wanted to give a shout out to the reception staff as they are always super friendly and helpful. The other staff (cleaners, lifeguards etc.)….
Fantastic swimming Pool. Staff friendly and helpful, cafe food good also. Pool changing rooms always cleaned regularly. Parent and toddler swims….
Frequently Asked Questions
You can pay and play for activities, however if you’re a regular participant one of our monthly / annual memberships can save you money – speak to one of the memberships team and they’ll be happy to discuss the options with you. 01483 743120.
A Key Card is required to obtain status (age-related) or concession (Woking Borough residents on a low income) discounts from the standard price at Woking Leisure Centre, Woking Sportsbox, Eastwood Leisure Centre and Pool in the Park. The card is renewed annually for a fee and is obtained from reception. The key card is also our membership card for annual & monthly members and allows use of the self-service kiosk and the creation of an account for online booking.
Yes, all pools have safety ratios which say how many adults are required to supervise children safely.
Please make yourself aware of the ratios before you visit.
- All children under eight years must be accompanied in the water at all times by an adult 16+.
- All non-swimmers should wear a buoyancy aid.
Leisure Lagoon & Competition Pool
- Children under four years must be accompanied in the water at all times by an adult on a one to one ratio and wear a buoyancy aid.
- Children aged between four and eight years can be accompanied in the water at all times on a ratio of one adult to two children.
Leisure pools are all assessed individually to take into account different shapes, sizes and features which is why other leisure pools may apply different safety ratios.
- Up to two children under eight years can be accompanied in the waterat all times by an adult 16+.
- Children under four years must wear suitable buoyancy aids (not provided).
Yes, you can book online for Lagoon Swimming and Parent & Toddler Splash
There is no advance booking for lane swimming in the Competition Pool - simply turn up and swim (don't forget to check the timetable first!)
Yes, please remember to bring a £1 coin with you.
Not found what you need?
If you need help with anything, please visit our help centre or get in touch!