In accordance with government guidance please read on for the latest information on the phased reopening of Pool in the Park following the national road map and latest advice from the sports governing bodies:
STEP TWO: Monday 12 April
term time timetable returns Monday 19 April
- Leisure Lagoon public swimming Monday – Friday 10.00am – 6.00pm, weekends & bank holidays 10.00am – 5.00pm.
Weekends (and school holidays) 60 minute sessions bookable up to 7 days in advance. Term-time no need to book.
Available for individuals, single household families or group of six from two households.
- Parent & Toddler Splash dedicated lagoon sessions for under-fives and their parents, daily 9am – 9.45am
- Teaching Pool Family Bubbles – up to six people from one household 45 minutes £10 per family bubble
- Sessions: Early morning lane swimming, adults only swimming and ladies only swimming all return and are available to book up to 7 days in advance.
- Swim school returns for children’s lessons. Children’s lesson times and class places remain the same as the pre-Christmas programme.
- Cafe: Hot drinks and snacks are available to purchase from reception.
Adult/child safety ratios must be followed.Find out more by using this link
STEP THREE: (Not before 17 May)
- Swim school adult lessons return
- Aqua classes return
Covid measures remain in place for your safety including reduced bather numbers in the pool, test and trace log in, enhanced cleaning regime and no flumes or features in the lagoon.
Although changing rooms are available we recommend that you arrive beach ready to minimise your time in the building. Please continue to follow government Covid safety guidelines - please do not attend if you feel unwell.