Welcome to Pool in the Park
Freedom Leisure manages Pool in the Park in partnership with Woking Borough Council.
Our aim is to improve lives through leisure, providing affordable, inclusive and sustainable facilities that the whole community can enjoy.
Get active with our DECEMBER gym membership deals!
- Multi-site Access
- Group Exercise Classes
- Racket Sports
- Sauna (pool side @ Pool in the Park/Eastwood Leisure Centre)
- Discount on selected sports and fitness courses
- Discount on selected resale and cafe products
Key Aqua Membership
- Lane swimming in the Competition Pool
- Access to all Aqua Fitness classes
- Leisure swimming in the Lagoon
- Poolside sauna.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can pay and play for activities, however if you’re a regular participant one of our monthly / annual memberships can save you money – speak to one of the memberships team and they’ll be happy to discuss the options with you. 01483 743120.
A Key Card is required to obtain status (age-related) or concession (Woking Borough residents on a low income) discounts from the standard price at Woking Leisure Centre, Woking Sportsbox, Eastwood Leisure Centre and Pool in the Park. The card is renewed annually for a fee and is obtained from reception. The key card is also our membership card for annual & monthly members and allows use of the self-service kiosk and the creation of an account for online booking.
Yes, all pools have safety ratios which say how many adults are required to supervise children safely.
Please make yourself aware of the ratios before you visit.
- All children under eight years must be accompanied in the water at all times by an adult 16+.
- All non-swimmers should wear a buoyancy aid.
Leisure Lagoon & Competition Pool
- Children under four years must be accompanied in the water at all times by an adult on a one to one ratio and wear a buoyancy aid.
- Children aged between four and eight years can be accompanied in the water at all times on a ratio of one adult to two children.
Leisure pools are all assessed individually to take into account different shapes, sizes and features which is why other leisure pools may apply different safety ratios.
- Up to two children under eight years can be accompanied in the waterat all times by an adult 16+.
- Children under four years must wear suitable buoyancy aids (not provided).
Yes, you can book online for Lagoon Swimming and Parent & Toddler Splash
There is no advance booking for lane swimming in the Competition Pool - simply turn up and swim (don't forget to check the timetable first!)
Yes, please remember to bring a £1 coin with you.
Not found what you need?
If you need help with anything, please visit our help centre or get in touch!
What our existing customers say about us
Great for kids, families and good for swimming lessons.
Changing rooms are kept pretty clean, staff were helpful, enjoyed the addition of the sauna to the pool..
Wanted to give a shout out to the reception staff as they are always super friendly and helpful. The other staff (cleaners, lifeguards etc.)….
Fantastic swimming Pool. Staff friendly and helpful, cafe food good also. Pool changing rooms always cleaned regularly. Parent and toddler swims….
How do we go the extra mile at Freedom f?
We are not for profit
We invest any surplus we make back into your local community leisure service.
We care about our communities and their health
We have a dedicated team of professionals whose primary aim is to improve the health of the communities we serve.
We care about the environment
We are one of the first leisure trusts targeting net zero across our operation by 2030.
How To Find Us & Parking
We are situated in Woking Park off Kingfield Road just a few minutes from Woking town centre and the mainline station.
Walk, Bus, Cycle
- From Woking Station follow White Rose Lane to Woking Park gates and walk straight through the park.
- Bus number 34 (Guildford to Camberley) stops in Kingfield Road.
- Bike racks are available outside each building.
- Woking Park Car Park (Kingfield Road, opposite Woking Football Club) Up to 2 hours free parking. Additional parking behind the leisure centre (under the football pitches).
- For more information click here to go to Woking Borough Council's Parking web page.
We are hiring! Come and join the team
The leisure services we operate are highly valued and make a real difference to peoples' health and wellbeing on a very local level. Working for Freedom Leisure allows you to play a very positive, local role, improving lives through leisure and making a genuine difference in your community.