Enjoy a game of badminton, short tennis or table tennis for a great cardio workout in games that can be challenging and competitive or just fun with friends and family.
- Play indoor five-a-side football, basketball match or practice nets, netball or book out our cricket nets!
Great fun for all ages and experiences.
You don't have to be a member to play.
Grab your friends and come and enjoy a game of 7-a-side football outside on one of our four 3G football pitches.
- casual bookings
- contract hire for groups and clubs
- children's parties
Frequently Asked Questions
- Courts are 60 minutes.
- Book up 7 days ahead.
- Book online, in person or call 0483 771122
- For badminton, short tennis and table tennis courts are sold on a per person basis. The lead player books and pays to reserve the court, additional players pay on arrival at their appropriate rate.
- Courts and pitches are booked per hour.
Bookings are available up to 7 days in advance.
Courses, holiday camps and parties can be further ahead.
Fair use policy
In the interest of ensuring that all customers have the opportunity to enjoy the facilities, members may only book courts for up to two consecutive hours at one time and must be playing on the court they have booked. Side by side court bookings are not permitted by a single member.
Additional players must pay for the entire duration of the booking.
No, you can simply pay each time, but if you're a regular player one of our great value annual or monthly memberships could save you money.
Ask to speak to the memberships team or call them on 01483 743120 and they will be happy to discuss the options and find the best value package for you.
- Yes, bats and racquets are available to hire.
- Shuttlecocks and balls are available to purchase
Yes, we offer invoiced contract bookings for clubs, groups, schools and other organisations for regular weekly bookings on a termly basis. Email us at email@example.com with your details and an outline of your booking requirements.
Not found what you need?
If you need help with anything, please visit our help centre or get in touch!