Book now for October Half Term
Monday 23 - Friday 27 October
Children are organised into three age groups 4-5 years, 6-7 years and 8-13 years
The groups spend the day engaging in a variety of activities around the centre including Playstore (soft play), team games, arts & crafts, swimming, sports and trampolining. The activity programme changes every day.
- Standard day: 9.00am - 3.30pm
- Optional bolt-ons at additional cost: Early Bird 8.00am early drop-off, Chill Out late pick-up up to 6.00pm
Book online - sign in with your child's key card and search under activities.
Childcare vouchers - please email the holiday camps team email@example.com
Daily Programme (subject to change)
Team Games; Arts & Crafts; Inflatazone; Sport.
Swimming; Swimming/Sport; Inflatable Obstacle Challenge; Team Games.
Swimming / Team Game; Swimming / Sports; Trampolining; Arts & Crafts.
Arts & Crafts; Team Games; Trampoining; Sports.
Swimming / Team Games; Swimming / Sports; Trampolining; Inflatazone Giant Inflatable.
Dress Up Fridays
4 August - Superheroes; 11 August - When I Grow Up; 18 August - Wear Your Pyjamas
Using Childcare Vouchers
- Please email the holiday camps team firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your name and the name of your child(ren)
- Add the dates and activities that you would like to book
- Customers wishing to use childcare vouchers must book no later than 10 working days before the date of your first activity.
- Childcare vouchers are not accepted via online bookings.
- Parents should register online and book using their child's valid key card to ensure that any appropriate discounts are applied.
- Children must have turned 4 years and attend reception class or older to attend holiday camps.
- Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Search under classes in the online bookings or book at reception.
- Registration forms will be sent out as part of the parent pack and are available from reception.
- Children will be sorted into age groups on the day.