We were delighted to welcome back our Swim School customers and we would like to thank all our customers for the many messages of support and thanks to the team for the way lessons are progressing.
As we move through the gradual easing of measures we are very pleased to announce that our Swim School will be removing the 10 minute intervals between lessons from Monday 17th May while ensuring the welfare and safety of our customers and staff continues to remain paramount.
Your lesson time could be changing
As a result of this change, we have had to move certain lesson start times (some, not all) but where we have made a change we have tried to keep the new lesson times as close to your current time as possible and in most cases this is just 10 minutes.
Click this link to view your NEW Swim School Timetable at Nene
SWIM SCHOOL - New Procedure (please read)
- Swimmers must come ‘ready’ with their swimwear on under their clothes as our changing rooms will still be unavailable before your lesson but they will be available after your lesson.
- Please be aware there will be a new one way system in place for swim school so please follow the signs when you arrive or speak to a member of the team for further guidance.
- Everyone will enter poolside via the corridor.
- No changing on poolside will be allowed after your lesson and if you wish to change please use the changing rooms after your lesson.
- 1 Adult is allowed in the centre with each swimmer.
- There is limited space available on poolside for sitting but we anticipate our café area will be open from May 17th
- Please note all parents/guardians sitting on poolside must wear face masks.
- Over 8’s can be dropped off at the centre. Please ensure you arrange collection of your child after the lesson as the swimming teacher will no longer be leaving poolside to supervise your child.
- Lifeguards will be doing a 5 minute 'Whistle' towards the end of the lesson to alert parents to make their way to the glass doors/changing village ready to collect their child after the lesson.
Please do keep up to date by visiting our social media pages and website for more information as we navigate our way through to getting our Swim School ‘back to normal’ as restrictions ease over the coming weeks and months.
We really are grateful for your patience and understanding at this time and look forward to seeing you and your child in the pool very soon.