Our unlimited adult membership is perfect for those looking for full access to all of our Brighton sites.
- Access to all 7 Brighton and Hove Sites
- Access to the 3 city pools
- 5 included 1-2-1 Fitness Coaching Sessions
- Use of all steam rooms and saunas
- Access to 100+ classes every week across the city
- Access to athletics facilities across the city
- Free or discounted use of sports courts and pitches
- Members can book 2 weeks in advance
- Free parking at selected sites
Our unlimited adult membership is perfect for those looking for full access.
- Access to all 7 or our Brighton and Hove Sites
- Personalised fitness programme
- Access to 3 swimming pools
- 5 1-2-1 Fitness Coaching Sessions
- Booking 14 days in advance
- 100+ weekly Group Exercise Classes
- Discounts on court and pitch bookings
- Discounts from local partners in Brighton and Hove
- Discounted Student Rate
Not sure which of our memberships is right for you?
Give us a call on 01273 411100 or fill out our enquiry form now.
Are you a key or emergency worker?
We have a number of exclusive membership options available to key workers, corporate partners and emergency service personnel. Enquire now to find out more!
All of our memberships also benefit from the following
Locker Room & Showers
Enjoy our state-of-the-art changing rooms with shower facilities available for all membership types.
Our ‘trained by Costa Coffee’ staff are proud to guarantee the perfect cup of coffee and a warm and friendly welcome.
What our existing customers say about us
I love the range of classes at Portslade Sports Centre. When I first came I was nervous, but everyone was so kind and welcoming I felt right….
I play badminton at Portslade with my friends twice a week. Great facilities and lovely team make this our favourite place to play.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes we have on site parking, along with bus stops just outside
Yes! We have great party packages at Portslade. Come speak to us to make that special day extra special!
Yes! Come speak to us about your fitness journey and we will match you to one of our trainers!
Portslade Sports Centre offers a great range of facilities including 3G pitch, squash, badminton, Cardio machines, Yoga, Pilates, Free weights, Fitness studio, Personal training and much more! For full details, take a look at the main Portslade website.
There is no pool at Portslade, however the following Freedom Leisure sites have pools:
Prince Regent Swimming Complex - Church Street, Brighton, BN1 1YA
King Alfred Leisure Centre - Kingsway, Hove | Brighton, BN3 2WW
St Luke’s Swimming Pool - St Luke's Terrace, Brighton, BN2 9ZE
Yes, for our smaller visitors, join us for inflatable fun every week at Jungle Run! Contact the centre for more information.
By bus: 1 / 1A. Nearest bus stop is New England Rise, Mile Oak (2 min walk)
By train: Portslade Train station. (1.7 from Portslade Sports Centre)
By car: postcode for satnav BN41 2WS
Not found what you need?
If you need help with anything, please visit our help centre or get in touch!