Update 20/11/2023 - A planned inspection of the lifts at Perdiswell is being carried out on 23 and 24 November. We are working hard to re-open the lifts as soon as possible and will update our customers when we have further news.
Our lifts are not available until further notice; therefore, please see below the measures that have been put in place to ensure all our customers can continue to enjoy our facilities.
- As stated in our policy, carers are allowed to use our centre free of charge. If accessing our gym via the stairs is possible and safe practice, our colleagues will be on hand to support the carer and client.
- Our Swimming pool remains open with full accessible access. This includes two pool pods; our colleagues will be available to support where required. More information can be found on our accessible access page.
- Our group exercise classes are still available. The group exercise timetable and location of classes can be found by clicking on the timetable tab or scrolling further down our website.
- Our gym colleagues will be available to deliver 1-2-1 sessions in the studio. This option is available upon customer request; please speak with our reception team or call us on 01905 457189.
- St Johns Sports Centre and Nunnery Wood Sports Complex are alternative options for our customers to use until our lifts are available again.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.