We have the following facilities available
There are 30 disabled parking bays outside the main entrance to the Centre.
Ramp access & automatic door
All levels of Perdiswell Leisure Centre are fully accessible to wheelchair users, via a lift, and have wheelchair friendly toilet facilities. The main entrance has…
We have pool hoist access to both of our swimming pools.
We have a lift so you can easily move between floors.
Arrival- Getting About?
- Parking | There are 30 disabled parking bays outside the main entrance to the Centre.
- Wheelchair Access | All levels of Perdiswell Leisure Centre are fully accessible to wheelchair users, via a lift, and have wheelchair friendly toilet facilities. The main entrance has automatic doors.
Reception Area | Our specially built easy access reception desk makes it easy for wheelchair users to speak to our reception Team.
Hearing Impairments | Induction loop audio system is fitted in our reception area.
Assistance Dogs | Assistance dogs are welcome.
Partially sighted customers | We have colour contrasting themes and there is braille signage throughout the Centre
- There is Pool pod access to both swimming pools.
- Changing Places changing room opening directly onto poolside
- There are further accessible changing rooms in the the changing village
- Provision for wheelchair spectators (pool hall)
- Fully inclusive swimming session
- The gym has a range of fully inclusive fitness equipment, including | single handed Ergometer, 2 step through Recumbant bikes, Excite IFI Run 500i x 2, wheelchair accessible chest press, shoulder press & seated row.
- There is a wheelchair accessible toilet on the gym floor toilet
- The wheelchair accessible lift from the ground floor opens out to the gym
- Our My Ride indoor cycling studio includes 2 x inclusive Krank bikes
Frequently Asked Questions
|You do not require a membership to visit the centre however it is advised as this gives you access to additional benefits.|
|Our swimming pool is open everyday with swimming lessons, family swim sessions, adult only lane swimming and much more all available. Please see the swimming timetable for more information.
Please note- we do offer hire of our swimming pools for events such as swimming galas. Restrictions may be in place during these events.
|The gym is open 06:00 - 22:00 on weekdays and 07:00 - 20:00 on weekends.
Please note junior gym times are as follows: 3:30pm-6:30pm Monday- Friday. Outside of those times juniors may use the gym but need to be accompanied by somebody over the age of 16.
|Yes, we have a large free car park. Our car park has disabled parking bays as well as parent and child parking spaces.|
|We have a wide range of classes so you are bound to find the right one to suit you. You can be sure that you’ll have a great time building your fitness and improving your self-confidence. We have over 100 instructor led classes per week. These include Body Combat, Body Pump, Zumba, Body Balance, HIIT, Indoor Cycling, Pilates, Aqua Fit and many more!
Please note exercise classes are available for 14 years old and over.
|You can book through reception or book online with a valid membership (pre-registration required).|
|We offer junior fitness memberships from aged 12 and full memberships are available from aged 18.|
Yes we do- please see details below:
Leisure Centres Concessionary Rates - Eligibility Criteria
Advance 25 - up to 25 % reduction on fees and charges (Memberships and Pay as you go)
Juniors (under 18), Individuals in receipt of State Pension, Full-Time Students.
Under 25's on the following: Modern Apprenticeships, NVQ Training Schemes and Life Skills Training.
In order to receive the Advanced 25 benefits above you are also required to be a resident of Worcester.
Advance 50 - up to 50 % reduction on fees and charges (Pay as you go only)
Carer's Allowance, Child Tax Credit, Council Tax Benefit (not discount schemes), Employment & Support Allowance, Foster Carers and Children, Housing Benefit, Income Support, Jobseekers Allowance, Pension Guaranteed Credits, Working Tax Credit, kindship carers, care leavers, looked after children and independent looked after children.
In order to receive the Advanced 50 benefits above you are also required to be a resident of Worcester.
Yes, we have lockers available for both our wet and dry side facilities. Please note; our lockers require padlocks and you can purchase these from reception or you can bring your own padlock.
Not found what you need?
If you need help with anything, please visit our help centre or get in touch!