Back to Swim School at Maldwyn Leisure Centre
We can’t wait to welcome you back to our Swim School which starts again, from Tuesday 1st June.
For the first initial start of swim school only lessons on a Mon, Wed, Thu & Friday will start. These lessons are reduced in capacity with different times than usual. We have been ringing round as many swimmers as we can to get you booked on. If you haven’t got a space yet, don’t worry! You haven’t lost your space.
Please take note of the below:
- Please gel your hands on arrival using one of our designated sanitation stations.
- Please arrive ‘beach ready’, this means to say to have your swimming costume on underneath clothes.
- All swimmers will walk through the viewing area where they will ready for lessons before walking onto poolside.
- Parents of children over 8, we ask of you to wait outside of the centre or in your car.
- After the lesson, we ask that parents of swimmers under 8’s, can change in the changing pods in the viewing area and leave via the fire exit. If this is not possible changing rooms may be used.
- All other swimmers are to change in the changing rooms. Please make sure you change as fast as practically possible to reduce the time in which people are within the changing rooms.
- Our Swim School Coordinator Anna will be on hand throughout all lessons for the first week to aid people with the new style of lessons.
- We are very excited to start swimming lessons and our teachers can’t wait to get back to it. However, please understand things will be very different in how we deliver lessons, in the meantime if you do have any queries please give us a ring or e-mail us at email@example.com