Our unlimited adult membership is perfect for those looking for full access.
- Access to all 7 Brighton and Hove Sites
- Access to the 3 city pools
- 5 included 1-2-1 Fitness Coaching Sessions
- Use of all steam rooms and saunas
- Access to 100+ classes every week across the city
- Access to athletics facilities across the city
- Free or discounted use of sports courts and pitches
- Members can book 2 weeks in advance
- Free parking at selected sites
Our unlimited student membership is perfect for those looking for full access.
- Access to all 7 or our Brighton and Hove Sites
- Personalised fitness programme
- Access to 3 swimming pools
- 5 1-2-1 Fitness Coaching Sessions
- Booking 14 days in advance
- 100+ weekly Group Exercise Classes
- Discounts on court and pitch bookings
- Discounts from local partners in Brighton and Hove
- Discounted Student Rate
Class Only Membership
- Book 14 days in advance
- Unlimited classes
- Les Mills programme
- Includes Aqua Fit
- Everything included in a standard membership
2 hours of racquet sports per day
- Bring 3 friends for FREE a day
2 week priority booking
Not sure which of our memberships is right for you?
Give us a call on 01273 290 290 or fill out our enquiry form now.
Are you a key or emergency worker?
We have a number of exclusive membership options available to key workers, corporate partners and emergency service personnel. Enquire now to find out more!
All of our memberships also benefit from the following
Locker Room & Showers
Enjoy our state-of-the-art changing rooms with shower facilities available for all membership types.
On site cafe
Enjoy a healthy drink or snack whilst at our on site café
Free wifi throughout the centre
What our existing customers say about us
I love the range of classes at KA. Now that I am working from home it's great to be able to pop in for a cheeky lunchtime work out too!.
My kids love the pool at King Alfred, both learned to swim here after COVID. The teachers are great at building kids confidence in the water.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a pay and display carpark right next to the King Alfred. You can pay via the app
We have a wide range of memberships tailored to suit your needs and circumstances. Either pop in or jump on our memberships page to see a selection of what we have to offer
Yes. We run a fantastic junior swim school programme and a fabulous adult swim school programme. Swimming is a fundamental life skill that everyone should have the opportunity to develop and help them stay safe near the water.
Yes! We have a lovely in house cafe called Park & Mist which offers a range of smoothies, hot drinks, sandwiches and snacks
Yes! Sessions are Fridays 9:30-13:00 and Tuesdays 9:30 - 12:30
The main pool swimming ranges from a depth of 1.2 at the shallow end to 2.5m at the deep end. The teaching pool ranges from 0.9m to 1.2m.
The six lane pool is 25 metres long.
Freedom Leisure has three swimming pools across Brighton and Hove.
- Prince Regent Swimming Complex - Church Street, Brighton, BN1 1YA
- King Alfred Leisure Centre - Kingsway, Hove | Brighton, BN3 2WW
- St Luke’s Swimming Pool - St Luke's Terrace, Brighton, BN2 9ZE
By Bus: 17 / 1A / 6 / 700 all stop at King Alfred Leisure Centre
By Train: The nearest train station is Portslade which is a 21 min walk from King Alfred Leisure Centre
By car: Follow the A23 to Church Street, take Lansdowne Rd to Kingsway/A259 in Hove. King Alfred is located on the seafront.