Did you know you can access our leisure facilities at a discounted rate.
Through the Passport to Leisure scheme we want to welcome more residents into our facilities, contributing to a healthier and more active lifestyle.
The card is valid for one year and you can reapply the following year.
Who is eligible?
If you are a resident of South Somerset and receive one or more of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit
- Employment Support Allowance (Income based)
- Income Support
- Incapacity Benefit
- Job Seekers Allowance (Income based)
- Housing Benefit
- Attendance Allowance
- Council Tax Benefit and Council Tax Support
- Disability Living Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Carer's Allowance
- Pensions Savings Credit
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Bereavement Allowance
- Working Tax Credit
- Widowed Parent’s Allowance
Where can i use my card?
- Chard Leisure Centre - Tel: 01460 315007
- Goldenstones Leisure Centre - Tel: 01935 845888
- Westlands Sport and Fitness Centre - Tel: 01935 314652
- Wincanton Sports Centre - Tel: 01963 824400
How can i apply?