The gym at Eastwood Leisure Centre offers top of the range equipment including a wide range of free weights, cardio vascular machines and workout stations as well the help and support from experienced personal trainers.
Whatever age, ability, experience or level of fitness, we will tailor an exercise programme to help you achieve your lifestyle goals - and help you enjoy it too!
The gym is available on a pay as you go basis or if you work out on a regular basis our annual and monthly membership packages can save you money!
Take A Look At Our Facilities
If you're looking to boost your training to the next level, re-motivate yourself or get help in achieving your fitness goals speak to one of our personal trainers
- Add variety, accountability & motivation to your workout
- Help to develop a tailored routine - and help you to stick to it
- Bring fresh new perspectives & ideas on health, nutrition, and fitness
- Provide advice on proper technique & form
- Help to prevent injury and advise on injury rehab
Anyone can benefit from personal training - enquire below or ask in the gym.
Gym classes are small group workouts led by one of the fitness instructors using equipment in the gym. These sessions are ideal for people wanting change up their workout, target specific areas and enjoy the motivation and encouragement found in group workouts.
- Time efficient for busy people
- Integrate into your own training programme
- Great way to find your feet in the gym and discover all the things you can do
Speak to a member of the gym team to find out more.
To book please use the button below for online bookings or call us on 01932 960994.
Ladies Only Gym
A weekly space for ladies only
Every Thursday 10.30am - 11.30am
No need to book - just come along.
NEW Junior Gym Sessions
14-15 years: Access during normal gym opening times - no sessions/bookings
- Learn to Lift course must be completed before using free weights
- Initial induction and orientation
Frequently Asked Questions
You can pay and play for the gym each time you visit, however if you’re a regular participant one of our monthly / annual memberships can save you money – speak to one of the memberships team and they’ll be happy to discuss the options with you or enquire online here.
14 years old
No, you can simlpy turn up for a workout, although you can book ahead for a gym floor class as spaces will be limited.
Not found what you need?
If you need help with anything, please visit our help centre or get in touch!