Aquatic Skills Stage 8 - 10
Stage 8-10 Competitive Swimming
- Swimmers need to have completed Stage 7 or be of a competent standard in all strokes, have knowledge of stroke starts and turns. To be able to swim 200m continuously without undue stress. This programme continues to develop the competitive swimming skills including starts, turns and finishes.
Stage 8-10 Diving / Water Polo / Sychronised Swimming
- Swimmers who have completed Stage 7 or those who are confident in deep water, with the ability to tread water for 3 minutes and swim 100m without stress.
RLSS Rookie Lifeguard
- The Rookie programme offers a new challenge to young swimmers who wish to learn water safety and lifesaving skills. Suitable for swimmers who have completed Stage 7 or those who are confident in deep water, with the ability to tread water for 3 minutes and swim 100m without stress.
Swimming Development / Worcester Swim Club
- Suitable for children who have completed the learn to swim pathway but still wish to undertake new challenges while further developing their stroke technique and stamina. We also work with Worcester Swimmimng Club in close partnership all of our talented students at level 8 and onwards are recommended through to the club via our 'Link Lane'.
1:1 & 1:2 swimming lessons
- These sessions provide children with individual attention and a faster learning rate. They can focus on either specific swimming skills / stroke technique or follow the relevant stage in the Swim England syllabus.
Please note: all lesson may not be available at all centres.