We have your safety in mind
Bexhill Leisure Pool operates and adheres to the Freedom Leisure corporate child admission policy.
Swim fins (pool specific), pool bouys and floats are permitted only during adult lane swimming sessions only.
Inflatables are allowed during open swim sessions but are limited to a maximum of 1.2m in diameter.
Photography is not permitted in or around our pool during any public session.
For parents of young children
Open Swim Session
All children under the age of 8 will not be able to enter the pool unless they are accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 16 or over) and supervised in the pool by that adult at all times. The supervisory ratio of 1 adult per 2 under 8's applies. Any weak or non swimmers should be wearing approved floatation aids.
Waves & Slide session
The supervisory ratio changes during our waves and slide sessions. Any child under the age of 4 years must be supervised 1:1. Children aged 4-7 years can be supervised 1:2. When the waves are operating, all weak and non swimmers must move to within the designated safe zone for the full duration together with the supervising adult.
Over 8's are welcome to swim unsupervised but guardians should consider the child's swimming ability before leaving them unattended.
• Swim costume, swim dress, bikini, tankini, burkini, modesty suits
• Swim trunks, swim shorts
• Babies and children not yet toilet trained must wear a disposable swim nappy under appropriate swimwear such as neoprene swim nappy, swim suit or baby wetsuit
• In addition to swimwear customers may wear lycra based t-shirts (long or short sleeved), shorts or leggings
• We remind customers that swimwear that is not a chlorine-resistant material may be damaged
Please refrain from wearing
• Denim items, heavy and/or loose clothing
• Cotton based garments
• It is recommended that all jewellery is removed before swimming
Customers may wear suitable pool shoes when moving from changing
facilities to poolside, no outdoor footwear.
• Only pool socks can be worn in the pool.
• Pool shoes can be worn in the pool if required for medical conditions,
please speak to reception prior to entering for your swim.
Freedom Leisure reserve the right to determine whether swimwear is appropriate to be worn at any session in our pools
What our customers say about Bexhill Leisure Pool
The highlight of my week is my aquafit class with Jackie. I've made some lovely friends and feel so much better for being active.
A while back now one of the female lifeguards had to pull my son out of the water when he got into trouble. I will be forever grateful.
Fantastic swim school, would recommend to anyone.
Great staff and really good with my child who has additional needs.