What to expect from our Fitness Suite
The information below lays out what to expect when you come in to use the Gym, as you will see things will need to be quite different than before, this is to ensure we keep all our staff and customers safe.
- Gym sessions will be available in 60 minute bookable slots. Click here to view times.
- You will need to book a gym slot, this can be done via our website or click here or by calling us on 01243 826612 from Saturday 25th
- Members can book 5 days in advance, Non-members can book 1 day in advance
- We need to ensure we have names and contact details for all customers to ensure we abide by government guidance.
- Please do not arrive early for your session, 5 minutes prior will be great. If you are running late that’s fine, however the session will finish on time and you will not be allowed to run over.
- Access to the centre will be via reception as before, however there will be social distancing measures in place when queuing to come in. We will have one receptionist and you will need to check in with them. We are currently taking card or contactless payments only.
- You will need to come ‘ready to train’ as the changing rooms and lockers will not be available.
- All equipment will be in a marked box that designates safe social distancing, some pieces of equipment will be out of action to help with this.
- You will see plenty of disinfectant spray and blue paper towels all around the Gym, please use this to wipe down each piece of equipment before and after you use it.
- We haven’t put any time restrictions in place so please be mindful of others when using a piece of equipment for a long time.
- Please bring a water bottle pre-filled as our water fountains will be taken out of use.
- At the end of your session you will need to vacate the gym via your normal route back to reception.
The gym and equipment will be cleaned in between sessions ready for the next group to come in.
Thank you for your co-operation.