Our autumn timetable launches in September bringing you over 50 fitness classes a week.
We offer one of the most extensive fitness class programme in the area bringing you over 50 classes a week! We offer something for everyone from high intensity workouts, low-impact classes to dance classes.
Our changes for our autumn timetable include:
- Boxercise is back! Padwork is now allowed back in classes so Paul will be delivering each class with a mixture of padwork and high intensity cardio work. Tuesdays at 6.30pm and Fridays at 5.30pm.
- Aquafit has changed times across the week and we have a new instructor on a Friday as Becki will be taking over teaching 12.30 - 1.15pm giving you a lunchtime option! Starting September 6th our Aquafit classes will be: Monday 9.15am, Tuesday 10.30am, Thursday 10.30am and Friday 12.30pm.
- Legs, bums and tums is newly launched on a Sunday morning at 10am with Elle putting you through your paces for a lower body and abs burn!
- A 'Dance Fit' class has now been added to Thursdays at 10am in September with our new fitness instructor Kim. Come try it out and dance your way to fitness!
- Due to demand we have added another Indoor + Circuits class on a Wednesday night at 6.30pm with Jake. In this class you jump from bikes to the studio and back again which makes the session fly by!
So whether you're coming back for your favourite class or would like to try one for the first time - come down and join us. Our classes are always available for members and non-members who can pay as you go.
Check out our website for the full fitness class timetable www.freedom-leisure.co.uk/arc or call us to book onto a class on 01629 581322