Freedom Leisure stand by their COVID guarantee* to ensure that members are not financially disadvantaged when our leisure centres are forced to close due to local or national lock downs.
Members in tier 4 regions
- Members who paid by direct debit in December and cannot access leisure centres in tier 4 in England will have their January payment adjusted to compensate for the days that centres were closed.
- Those who pay annually will have their expiry date extended.
- If centres remain closed from 30th December payment will not be taken in January.
- With the next tier review due on 30th December we are delaying the January direct debit payments until the outcome is known.
- For members at centres that are going to be open in January, this means that payments will leave your bank account a few days late.
- For members at sites that are shut payment will not be taken.
*Terms and Conditions apply:
- The CUSTOMER GUARANTEE will apply to all existing Direct Debit and Annual members at the date the centre has to close.
- Rearrangement of bookings only applies to activities that were due to happen during the period of closure
- The CUSTOMER GUARANTEE is valid until 31.03.2021
- Standard Membership Terms and Conditions Apply
- Your Statutory Rights are not affected