Applemore Health & Leisure, Totton, England, United Kingdom
Reference - 958DFBF10E
SWIMMING TEACHERS – WE WANT YOU - APPLY TODAY!
Do you hold a nationally recognised swimming teaching qualification? If not, would you be willing to train up? Take the plunge – come and work with us at Freedom Leisure!
Freedom Leisure are passionate about teaching in our local communities. We believe it is important to encourage children and adults of all ages and abilities to develop water confidence, water skills and improve their swimming techniques. As we continue to grow our programme we are looking for Swim England Level 2 qualified swimming teachers or equivalent to join our friendly and talented team here at Freedom Leisure and we are recruiting now!
You will be part of a team delivering our first class swimming programme, teaching either group or individual lessons. You will need to have a passion for swimming and teaching ensuring excellent customer service is being delivered at all times.
So if you are interested in joining our team – please click to apply.
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
- Level 2 swimming teaching qualification (training can be provided for the right applicant).
- To teach swimming to children and/or adults as part of the Leisure Centre’s swimming lesson programme, according to qualification, training and experience
- To communicate with the children’s parents/guardians concerning their development, and advise on their progression through the programme
- To assist in the supervision of customers in the swimming pool and surrounds, ensuring their safety and discipline
- Excellent communication skills with a genuine desire to work closely with customers.
- High level of professionalism and integrity, enthusiasm and motivation.
- Enhancede DBS check
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind, so what can we offer you?
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development provided
- Paid annual leave
- Fun and busy environment
- Discounted Staff Membership
- Potential permanent work opportunities
- Opportunities to build an exciting career
- Rewarding role supporting health & fitness in the community
Salary: up to £16.48 per hour
Freedom Leisure collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
Freedom Leisure does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits
Join the team
Join our talented and outgoing team, today.