Lifeguards – Woking Pool in the Park
Hours: 8 hours per week
Salary: up to £7.59ph (depending on age)
We are looking for Part – Time Lifeguards to join our friendly and professional freedom leisure team. You will supervise and assist the leisure centre customers and be responsible for users of the Pool area.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Making sure Pool users are safe at all times
• Ensure that customer queries, comments and complaints are handled professionally.
• Ensuring highest levels of customer service is being delivered
• Maintaining high standards of hygiene throughout the centre
• Setting up and taking down of equipment for classes and events
You will need to be a strong swimmer to pass a pool competency test and ideally have an NPLQ qualification, (although we will provide this training). It is essential that you have excellent customer service skills, ideally gained within the leisure or poolside environment. Most importantly you will have high standards of work and be able to work with minimum supervision.
You will need to be able to work shifts on a rota basis including evenings and weekends.
You can view the full job description here