What is Active Families?
This is a Sport Powys funded scheme to encourage famililes to be active together. The scheme will use circuit-based training to promote exercise and healthy lifestyles, adapt motivational strategies, and create safe exercise sessions targeted at parents and children aged 8-15 years.
The following centres are running the Activie Families sessions:
- The Flash Leisure Centre (Welshpool). Tel: 01938 555952
- Llandrindod Wells Sports Centre. Tel: 01597 824249
- Maldwyn Leisure Centre (Newtown). Tel: 01686 628771
- Ystradgynlais Sports Centre. Tel: 01639 844854
- Brecon Leisure Centre. Tel: 01874 623677
“Sessions are exciting and fun, always well explained, organised, and run within everyone’s limits of their fitness. We like how we are all able to exercise together and wish we had more sessions like this through the week.”
Eleri Thomas, mother of two
Not found what you need?
If you need help with anything, please visit our help centre or get in touch!