In accordance with government guidance please read on for the latest information on the phased reopening of Woking Sportsbox following the national road map and latest advice from the sports governing bodies
Centre opening hours:
Monday – Friday 4.00pm – 10.00pm. Weekends 8.00am – 1.00pm
STEP TWO: Monday 12 April
- Gym open with Covid measures in place for your safety. No need to book. Last admission 30 minutes before closing. Personal training is available.
- Racket Sports – badminton, squash and table tennis are available for single households (no mixed groups). Available from 26 April (book form 19 April)
- 3G Football – casual and contract bookings. Book up to 7 days in advance.
- Café opens for takeaway hot drinks and snacks.
STEP THREE: Not before 17 May
Subject to governmental amendments and COVID safety measures we are anticipating group exercise, mixed racket sports and indoor team sports to return.
Please be aware that activities and restrictions are subject to change
step four (not before 21 june)
The government hopes to be in a position to remove all legal limits on social contact.
- Bear with us as we work through these changes and apply these national rules to our activities.
- Wear a mask in the building, maintain social distancing etiquette, stay away if you feel unwell and follow the latetest government guidance for COVID-19 safety.
- Use the QR code or sign in manually to register your visit with NHS Test & Trace.
- Arrive activity ready to minimise the time you spend in the building and don't arrive more than five minutes before your activity starts.
Covid measures remain in place for your safety including social distancing, the use of masks around the building, no hire equipment. Please continue to follow government Covid safety guidelines.