Key Fitness Membership
Our premium membership with access to the facilities and activities you need to enjoy a healthy lifestyle
- Gym and gym classes (Sportsbox and Woking Leisure Centre)
- Swimming (Pool in the Park)
- Group Exercise (Sportsbox and Woking Leisure Centre)
- Aqua Classes (Pool in the Park)
- Racket Sports (Sportsbox and Woking Leisure Centre)
- Sauna (Pool in the Park)
Connected Membership offers the benefits of our premium membership package plus the flexibility of using different sites
- Multi-site access
- Woking or nationwide membership options
- Group exercise classes
- Aqua classes
- Racket sports
- Sauna (Pool in the Park & Eastwood Leisure Centre)
- Discount on selected sports and fitness courses
- Discount on selected resale and cafe products
Gym, Classes & Track Membership
A great value Sportsbox only membership
- Group Exercise
- Athletics Track
Not sure which of our memberships is right for you?
Give us a call on 01483 730965 or fill out our enquiry form now.
Are you a key or emergency worker?
We have a number of exclusive membership options available to key workers, corporate partners and emergency service personnel. Enquire now to find out more!
What our existing customers say about us
Great sports centre with diverse offerings..
Free car parking, WC, Cafe, lockers, new equipments, friendly staff, bargain price for gym, showers..
Magnificent Astro pitches for football. In general really good facilities..
Great venue for athletes, football, netball. Super facilities for sport.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can pay and play for activities however if you’re a regular participant one of our monthly / annual memberships can save you money – speak to one of the memberships team and they’ll be happy to discuss the options with you. 01483 743120.
Bookings are available up to 7 days in advance.
Courses, holiday camps and parties can be further ahead.
Fair use policy
- In the interest of ensuring that all customers have the opportunity to enjoy the facilities, members may only book courts for up to two consecutive hours at one time and must be playing on the court they have booked. Side by side court bookings are not permitted by a single member.
- Additional players must pay for the entire duration of the booking.
The gym is open for everyone during centre hours. Please note that last admission is 30 minutes before closing.
14 years old in both cases.
You can turn up for most activities but courts and classes are available to book up to 7 days ahead and ensure you will get the date and time of your choice. Bookings can be made online (via an account if you have a key card or as a non-member) http://bit.ly/bookwokinglc, in person at reception or by telephone 01483 771122.
Key Card is required to obtain status (age-related) or concession (Woking Borough residents on a low income) discounts from the standard price at Woking Leisure Centre, Woking Sportsbox, Eastwood Leisure Centre and Pool in the Park. The card is renewed annually for a fee and is obtained from reception. The key card is also our membership card for annual & monthly members and allows use of the self-service kiosk and the creation of an account for online booking.