In accordance with government guidance please read on for the latest information on the phased reopening of Woking Leisure Centre following the national road map and latest advice from the sports governing bodies:
STEP TWO: Monday 12 April
Leisure centre opening hours:
Monday – Friday 7.00am – 10.00pm. Weekends and bank holidays 7.00am – 6.00pm
- Gym – open with Covid measures in place for your safety. No need to book. Last admission 30 minutes before closing. Personal Training is available.
- Racket sports – badminton, squash and table tennis are available for single households (no mixed groups). Book from 5 April.
- Group exercise classes – A selection of outside classes are available.
- Indoor cycling virtual classes are available to book as individual or in family household/bubbles
- 3G Football – casual and contract bookings. Book up to 7 days in advance from 5 April.
- Café opens for takeaway hot drinks and snacks.
Covid measures remain in place for your safety including social distancing, the use of masks around the building, no hire equipment.
Please continue to follow government Covid safety guidelines.
STEP THREE (Not before 17 May)
Subject to governmental amendments and COVID safety measures we are anticipating group exercise, indoor team sports, mixed racket sports, soft play and the health suite will return.
Please be aware that activities and restrictions are subject to change.
step four (not before 21 June)
The government hopes to be in a position to remove all legal limits on social contact.
- Bear with us as we work through these changes and apply these national rules to our activities.
- Wear a mask in the building, maintain social distancing etiquette, stay away if you feel unwell and follow the latetest government guidance for COVID-19 safety.
- Use the QR code or sign in manually to register your visit with NHS Test & Trace.
- Arrive activity ready to minimise the time you spend in the building and don't arrive more than five minutes before your activity starts.