You are able to book badminton courts
We are following advice from Badminton England about how to safely reintroduce the playing of badminton across our sites.
The good news is that singles and doubles badminton is now permitted
- Both singles play and doubles play can now take place in groups of people from different households, as long as you remain 2 metres apart as far as possible – meaning that four people from different households can play doubles.
- Stay at least two metres away from other players (including during play) as far as possible, when taking breaks and before and after play.
- Do not make physical contact with other players (such as shaking hands or high fiving)
- Avoid chasing the shuttle down towards another court if other players are using it
- For doubles, consider agreeing in advance which player will take the shot if a shuttle travels to the centre of the court
Please note players must bring their own equipment to use as we will not be hiring our rackets or shuttles.
Unfortunately we will not be allowing any tabletennis or squash court hire at this current time.
Booking of courts may be done online or by ringing reception.