What to expect from our Fitness Suite
The information below lays out what to expect when you come in to use the gym. As you will see things will need to be quite different than before, this is to ensure we keep all staff and customers safe.
- Gym sessions have limited capacity. Morning sessions (Monday - Friday) are 07:00 - 17:00, these sessions do not need to be booked. Evening sessions will still need to be booked for the foreseeable future.
- Gym sessions on weekends do not need to be booked but please note we are now only open from 08:00 - 15:30 on Saturdays, 09:00 - 15:30 on Sundays.
- Due to sessions not needing to be booked, if we have reached our capacity, you will be asked to wait until someone leaves or you can return later.
- Members can book 10 days in advance, non-members can book 3 days in advance.
- So we abide by goverment guidelines, we need to ensure we have names and contact numbers for all customers.
- Access to the centre will be via main reception, you will be required to report to reception and then follow the one-way system around the centre to get into the gym. Leaving the gym will be done via the Fire Exit within the gym. You are able to access the toilets during your session, but please ensure that you sanitise before/after leaving the gym.
- You will need to come ready to train, as all lockers and changing rooms are not available to use.
- You will see plenty of disinfectant spray and blue-paper towel all around the gym, please use this to wipe down each piece of equipment before and after use.
- Please bring a water bottle pre-filled as our water fountains are out of use.
Gym and equipment will be cleaned throughout the day.