Spike Island Splash Parties
Make your child’s birthday party an experience that they will never forget
Parties take place on a Saturday’s 6pm – 8pm and Sundays 4.30pm – 6.30 pm; all our pool parties come with exclusive use of our leisure pool. You will also have exclusive use of our party room for use after your time in the pool, we can provide the party food and drink, you just need to bring the cake, and you can also use the room for indoor games such as pass the parcel.
- 60 minutes in the pool with Spike Island Inflatable, maximum party size 30, including adults.
- 30 minutes in the party room for you and your guests, to include tables, chairs and table cloths
- Freedom Leisure Party Food and Drink can be ordered at £4.50 per head, boxed for the youngsters and served on platters for older children.
- Invitations for your guests. (which include a free swim voucher)
- Seating provided on the poolside & reception for all parents who wish to stay
- Not suitable for non-swimmers (all those in the pool must be able to swim 25m unaided)
- Suitable for Children ages 5 to 15 years old
- Children under 8 need to be accompanied in the pool by an adult, at a ratio of 2 under 8’s to one adult
- Maximum of 30 people, party cost being £205 (including £50 deposit taken at the time of booking)
Freedom Leisure Connected members receive a massive 20% discount off all Party bookings -ask for details.
- see below for child: adult ratios
- We would like your pool party to be brilliant fun, but it needs to be safe too. Perdiswell Leisure Centre pool is a non-diving pool. No diving will be allowed at any point during the party.
- Our staff will identify any swimmers who are not able to swim 25m unaided.
- You must bring 4 adults over 16 to stay for the duration of the party on the poolside and in the party room, at least 2 of these adults must go in the water with the swimmers (more may be required depending on children's ages and swimming ability).
- You must supervise children in all areas of the building including the changing rooms and in the party room.
All children must be signed in and any details of medical conditions disclosed to staff before they enter the water.
- Unsafe behaviour in the water will not be tolerated, and swimmers will be asked to leave the water if they do not adhere to our rules.
- We ask that you do not take photographs in the pool area.
Child: Adult Ratios in the Water
- each adult may supervise 2 under 8
- each adult may supervise a maximum of 4 over 8s if all children are competent swimmers
- please be aware that Perdiswell Leisure Centre is not responsible for providing any adults required in the water
- to discuss your specific needs, please call us and we will be able to instruct you on what ratios are necessary
- Parties are currently available on Saturdays from 6pm – 8 pm and Sundays 4.30pm – 6.30pm
- Free Parking is available on site
- A non-refundable deposit of £50 per party is payable to secure your booking, with the balance payable on the day of your party
- Only Freedom Leisure Party Food and Drink can be consumed at the centre (with the exception of a Birthday Cake), this can be ordered at £4.50 per head, this includes sandwiches, snack and a drink. Available boxed for the youngsters and served on platters for older children.
- Perdiswell Leisure Centre Swim staff will lifeguard all pool time. However, we do not organise activities in the party room. Parents are expected to set up, clear away and serve the party food, plates and cups etc. with be provided with our Freedom Leisure party food. .