Following the government's guidance, when we open from 12 April we need to limit the amount of people using our facilities to ensure they are safe. Please check the following list detailing what system is in place to manage numbers - online booking, offline booking or limited numbers with no booking.
Please see the guidance below for how to book in advance to visit the gym, come for a swim or take part in a group exercise class.
If you are unsure what system is in place please call your centre rather than turning up in person.
Group Exercise Class bookings
- Advance booking rights for members are as they were before closure.
- A waiting list for classes that are fully booked, will be in operation.
- Please only book a class if you fully expect to attend. Those who regularly book then cancel may have their booking rights suspended.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the start of the class and ensure you have your valid membership card with you. You will be required to leave immediately after the class to allow staff to clean down the facility. The exit will be through the event entrance.
- Mats will not be provided therefore please bring your own personal exercise mat if possible.
- Members must check in for their classes via reception/instruction register.
- Please arrive ready to start your class as changing facilities will not be available.
- Late arrivals will not be able to attend the class.
- Classes will be shorter in duration and will finish promptly to include time for any equipment to be cleaned after the class has finished.