What to expect from our Fitness Classes
The information below lays out what to expect when you come in for a fitness class, as you will see things will need to be quite different than before, this is to ensure we keep all our staff and customers safe.
- Our class timetable is available on our website, please click the link here to view
- You will need to book, you can book online via our website or by calling us on 01243 826612 from Saturday 25th
- Members can book 5 days in advance, Non-members can book 1 day in advance
- We need to ensure we have names and contact details for all customers to ensure we abide by government guidance.
- Please do not arrive early for your class, 5 minutes prior will be great.
- Access to the centre will be via reception as before, however there will be social distancing measures in place when queuing to come in. We will have one receptionist and you will need to check in with them. We are currently taking card or contactless payments only.
- You will need to come ‘ready to train’ as the changing rooms and lockers will not be available.
- To start with all classes will be 45 minutes long.
- Where possible and weather dependant, some classes will take place outside.
- The classes have reduced numbers and we have marked out X’s to ensure people are spaced out, you will of course move around but must make sure you stay 2m apart.
- If you use any equipment for your class you will need to clean it before and after use with the disinfectant that will be available in the studios.
- Please bring a water bottle pre-filled as our water fountains will be taken out of use.
- At the end of your session you will need to vacate the studio via your normal route back to reception, you won’t be able to remain in the studio for social interactions.
The studios and equipment will be cleaned in between sessions ready for the next group to come in.
Thank you for your co-operation