YMCA Awards Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
Please click here for open course dates and venues.
The YMCA Awards Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training is a qualification designed to give the trainer the necessary skills, knowledge and competence required for an individual to work unsupervised as a personal trainer. This includes being able to offer one-to-one training, baseline assessment, nutritional advice and progressive programming which is specific to the individual needs of a client.
Open Course Price
To attend an open course, the price is £1650 per person (VAT not applicable).
The syllabus for this course includes:
Advanced exercise and fitness knowledge covering:
-bones and joints
-muscles and muscle actions
-principles of progressive training and professionalism
How to plan a progressive programme which meets the goals and needs of an individual
How to perform and analyse fitness related tests
How to provide basic and appropriate nutritional advice
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing - Gym-Based Exercise
This qualification carries 20 REPs points and allows learners to enter REPs at Level 3.
To book your training or for more information please contact us.
- first aid courses »
- lifeguard & lifesaving courses »
- pool plant courses »
- fitness instructor courses »
- YMCA Awards level 2 certificate (gym) »
- YMCA Awards level 2 certificate (water based) »
- YMCA Awards 3 certificate in personal training »
- YMCA level 2 certificate in exercise to music »
- YMCA Awards level 2 in indoor cycling »
- Active IQ level 2 instructing kettlebells »
- Active IQ level 2 suspension training »
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Exercise Referral »
- trainer and assessor courses »
- apprenticeships »
- work for us »
- terms & conditions »
- contact us »
- newsletter sign up »
- our partners »